- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Posted room rates are subject to 7.8% sales tax.
- We confirm every reservation by email (or by mail, if you prefer). A reservation is not confirmed unless guaranteed with a credit card or we have received full payment for your stay.
Our cancellation policy is simple: For reservations of 1, 2 or 3 room-nights, if you cancel less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will be charged for your reservation to the extent we are unable to re-book for another guest. If you have made a reservation for 4 or more room-nights and you cancel less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will be charged for your reservation to the extent we are unable to re-book for another guest.
- Check in time is between 3 and 6 p.m. Early check-in is generally not available. Check-out time is 11 a.m.. For late arrival or later check-out, please call us at (540) 316-9220 at make arrangements.
- There is no smoking inside the Inn.
- Children under the age of 12 are welcome only when you have booked the entire Inn.
- Well-behaved, quiet pets are welcome in the Shenandoah Suite with advance notice. There is a one-time $45 cleaning charge per reservation with pet. In addition, guests are responsible for our actual costs to repair any damage caused by a pet or to obtain special cleaning if needed.
- The facilities and amenities of the Gay Street Inn are provided for the exclusive enjoyment of over-night guests of the Inn. Insurance considerations and state law restrict those who may be on Inn property. Registered guests of the Inn may invite non-guests to join them at the Inn only with the prior permission of the Owners.
Return to Guest Rooms & Rates Make Reservation